Sat, Jun 24|
Social Robots: What Are They And How Will They Affect Our Lives?
Dr. Salim Sheik talks about what is and what is not a social robot, and how they will affect our lives.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM GMT+2
About the event
Author and expert Dr. Salim Sheik PhD explains what social robots hare and how they do, and will, affect our daily lives.
Over the past 25 years, Salim has taken a ‘strategy-to-execution’ approach leveraging his client & supply side experience in complex, fast paced, diverse & multi-cultural businesses across UK, EU, UAE, MENA and Asia Pacific - with some short stints in the US (e.g. Palo Alto, Philadelphia & Houston).
Salim is now turning his attention (back) to AI & Robotics - specifically “social robots” with the aim of raising awareness and understanding in schools, colleges, and the workplace.
Salim is a published author of several books, articles and blogs on topics relating to “AI & Society” that explore the impact of AI on everyday people across society. He a “AI for Social Good” advocate.
Brainz Magazine Executive Contributor - https://bit.ly/3KjdCT0
Published Books on "AI and Society" include
• AI and (Human) Society – https://amzn.eu/d/aDA00jg
• (3/3) The Potential for AI to Augment or Replace Human Intelligence –https://amzn.eu/d/haaXJAG
• (2/3) AI and Its Potential to Reshape Society and Social Structures – https://amzn.eu/d/blJmy2B
• (1/3) AI & Religion – https://amzn.eu/d/9SdYaEp
• Understanding the Role of AI and Its Future Social Impact –
• https://bit.ly/34cfJVf(IGI Global)
Register before April 30 and receive a 28% discount.